Hospital And Healthcare Water Treatment Systems
Having high quality water is an absolute must when it comes to treating patients. Today’s technologically advanced and expensive medical equipment requires ultra-pure water to ensure your patients are receiving the best treatment available. Winter Industrial Water can provide a complete water treatment solution to improve the performance of your entire facility by enhancing the quality of water that runs through it. We design a customized solution for you and handle all of the manufacturing and installation of that equipment. With Winter Industrial being involved every step of the way, you can be assured that your custom water treatment system will meet your and your patients high standards.
WATER TREATMENT USES
- Boiler / hot water heater pre-treatment
- Cooling towers & chillers
- Food service
- Laundry facilities
- Laboratories & research rooms
- Lower operating costs
- Save money by using less detergent and chemicals
- Reduce utility costs
- Provide high-quality water for consistency in lab experiments
- Provide superior water for sterilization of equipment in autoclaves
- Increase life span of equipment, water heaters and dishwashers
Quality Water Treatment for Hospitals and Patients
Winter Industrial Offers Expertise and Service For Every Level of Care, From Non-acute to Acute Care and Assisted Living Facilities.
Winter Industrial Water systems provide patients, clinics, and employees with more than just great-tasting water. To improve patient and employee experience, Winter Industrial Water tailors a water treatment solution to meet your particular needs. By doing so we can help you realize substantial cost savings.
Here’s how Winter Industrial can improve your healthcare facility:
- Deionized water and water with UV sanitization will promote uniformity in experiments and lab work.
- Reverse osmosis and pre-treatment systems provide patients and employees with great-tasting water throughout your foodservice operations.
- Savings are realized through decreased detergent costs and maintenance in laundry facilities. With soft water, linens and laundry are brighter, whiter, and softer.
- By reducing scale, Winter Industrial improves efficiency of boilers, cooling towers and laundry equipment.
- Overall laundry cost savings
All of our water treatment solutions start with an on-site water analysis performed by one of our certified Winter Industrial water experts.
We have team up with healthcare facilities throughout New York State and beyond to target individual healthcare related water treatment needs. Winter Industrial Water then uses our findings to recommend specific modules to meet the requirements of each facility. In order to maintain the highest standard of quality, an expert Winter Industrial Water technician will perform routine service on all of your equipment.